Environment Configuration Requirements for On-premise Deployments
SelfServePortal runs over a .NET stack which has been outlined below.
Hardware (minimum requirements)
- Intel Dual-Core processor or compatible CPU;
- 8 GB of RAM;
- 120 GB of disk space.
OutSystems Version 10
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 (Standard Edition or higher edition).
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), the version that is supported by the installed Operating System;
- HTTPS must be configured with valid SSL certificates.
Database Management System
- Oracle 11g R2 (Standard Edition One or higher edition);
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.1;
- Microsoft Build Tools 2015.
Future revisions of SelfServePortal may require an update of any of these components, within major versions.